The International Association of Creative Arts Professionals Presents
5 Strategies to Soar in 2017
2017! New Year! New Goals! Will you still get the same results as last year? If you really want to take your business to the next level, you need to do things differently. Join me on this free webinar where I'll share the strategies that my clients and I use to really ramp up our business results.
with Morna McEver Golletz
Morna is the Founder/CEO of the International Association of Creative Arts Professionals and the Creative Arts Business Summit. She is the former editor/publisher of The Professional Quilter and Create Inc. She has a life-long involvement in the arts from her own professional endeavors to supporting others in the arts fields.
On this webinar you will learn to:
- Have the right systems in place to help you grow to the next level in your business. I'll even share one of my favorite tracking tools.
- Know and use your numbers so that you put your attention in the right place. If you don't measure it, you can't manage it. You have to know what to measure first.
- Have your actions speak louder than your intentions. It's great to set big intentions, but unless you put the "metal to the pedal," you will stay stuck where you are.
- Build your brand on social media. It's not enough to share your latest artwork on your profile. You need a real strategy to get yourself known.
- Build and use your prospect list so you are no longer the best-kept secret in the industry. I believe our world is less if you don't share your art and this is one way to do that.
Next Webinar: Monday, January 9th, noon Eastern
Enter your name and email address to register now!
We value your privacy and would never spam you